Photo Credit: Trendir.com
- Glass tables, chairs, bookcases, and more are unique choices that deliver a clear message in your home: you mean business.
- If you work from home often, a glass table is an excellent accent to add a hint of professionalism to the home office.
- Glass shelving can be used to keep a space feeling open and light, while still maximizing function.
Creative Window Glass
Photo Credit: Freshome.com
- Whether your climate is arid or humid, snowy or rainy, there’s a glass style that fits your home.
- Multi-paned glass not only is tougher but provides enough protection from the elements to make it worthy of full-wall usage in some homes.
- Embracing open glass windows and walls is a great step, but adding glass features throughout a room can help enhance the sense of openness and promote a sense of natural lighting.
- Stained glass needn’t be the purview of Gothic architecture alone. A well-placed stained glass insert can completely transform the lighting and aesthetic of an otherwise unremarkable interior.
Photo Credit: HomeDIT.com
- A glass table or window is all well and good, but sometimes your space needs more, or has limitations on what can be done.
- Stepping stones, candle-holders, and light fixtures are just a few ways to use glass in the periphery of your home to shed light and attention onto the parts of your home you’d like focus on.
- Feeling particularly bold? Glass items with multi-chromatic finishes can shed lights of various colors, delivering just the right vibe for the moment.
Sea Glass/Beach Glass
Photo Credit: LovelyGreens.com
- Whether lakeside in Idaho or on the beach in Santa Monica, the experience of living surrounded by water is unique in all its forms. But a dash of seaside flair can be added to any home.
- In some cases the best ways to evoke the spirit of waterfront living is with sea glass accents.
- From a DIY sea glass-filled candle jar to a letterpress tray display of color, or even a faux-stained glass window styling to play with lighting effects, sea glass is a fun accent that can bring a theme all the way home.
Posted on October 11, 2018 at 3:09 pm